Ecozon@ - Vol. 12, Núm. 1, 2021 
- Editorial. Sullivan, Heather I.
Articles: Going green in the ELF in the classroom
- Going green in the EFL classroom: an introduction. Deetjen, Claudia; Ludwig, Christian
- Ecology, cultural awareness, anti-racism and critical thinking: integrating multiple perspectives in foreign language teaching. Braselmann, Silke; Glas, Katharina; Volkmann, Laurenz
- Teaching rivers. Environmental learning with Alice Oswald’s poem dart in a green EFL-poetry classroom. Jung, Stefanie
- Applying ecomusicology to foreign language education. Summer, Theresa
- “There is no such thing as ‘away’”: an inquiry-based approach to developing learners’ sustainability literacy in the EFL classroom. Ludwig, Christian
- Teaching in the garden: school gardens as a space for environmental and English learning. Turner-Hill, Bärbel; Ludwig, Christian; Böttge, Lena
Articles: General section
- “We are the Delta”: nature and agency in Helon Habila’s "Oil on Water". Hand, Felicity
- Chinese science fiction in the Anthropocene. Imbach, Jessica
- Ornithological passions of American poet Celia Thaxter. Taylor, Ellen M.
- Audial and visual conversation in Mary Oliver’s "Dog Songs": language as a trans-species faculty. Loreto, Paola
- Climate fiction and the ethics of existentialism: an econarratological analysis of lyra Koli's "Allting Växer". Flinker, Jens Kramshøj
- From "global warming" to "climate change": ethical-political veiling and unveiling. Palacio, Marta Inés; Buteler, María José
Creative writing and arts
- Editorial. Benvegnù, Damiano
- Photographs. Turner, Kit
- Art expressing human dialogue with the land. Botes, Janet
- Earthwriting. Kelly, James
- 13 Tides. Kuppers, Petra
- Boarding the Iceberg. Flynn, Stuart
- Review essay of "Anthropocene anxieties: toward an affective ecocriticism". McIntyre, Caitlin
- Book review of "The value of ecocriticism". Solvejg, Nitzke
- Book review of "Characterising the Anthropocene: ecological degradation in Italian twenty-first-century literary writing". Saporito, Paolo
- Book review of "Ecology and literatures in English: writing to save the planet". Meillon, Bénédicte
- Book review of "Victorian environments. Acclimatizing to change in British domestic and colonial culture". García Navarro, Carmen
- Book review of "Cultural representations of other-than-human nature". Moss, Maria
- Book review of "Fire: a brief history". Tagnani, David
- Book review of "Climate change and storytelling: narratives and cultural meaning in environmental communication". Tabak, Eline D.
- Book review of "Foreign language teaching and the environment. Theory, curricula, institutional structures". López Aguilera, Ana M.