Ecozon@ - Vol. 03, Núm. 2, 2012 
The invention of eco-futures
- The invention of eco-futures. Heise, Ursula K.
- A blueprint for destruction: eco-activism in "Doctor Who" during the 1970s. Jørgensen, Dolly
- Climate change futures and the imagination of the global in "Maeva!" by Dirk C. Fleck. Mehnert, Antonia
- Afraid of the dark and the light: visceralizing ecocide in "The Road" and "Hell". Weik von Mossner, Alexa
- Science fiction, ecological futures, and the topography of Fritz Lang’s "Metropolis". Hageman, Andrew
- Decrecimiento o barbarie: ecocrítica y capitalismo global en la novela futurista española reciente. Prádanos, Luis I.
- New worlds collide: science fiction's "novela de la selva" in Gioconda Belli and Santiago Páez. Anderson, Vaughn
- “From a certain angle”: ecothriller reading and science fiction reading "The Swarm" and "The Rapture". Otto, Eric C.
- A Turkish posthumanist perspective in science fiction: Özlem Ada's "Embriyogenesis". Agin Donmez, Basak
General section 3.2 (autumn 2012)
- Hungry unlike the wolf: ecology, posthumanism, narratology in Fred Vargas's "Seeking whom he may devour". Parham, John
- I know of places where there are stones that talk to me”: A. M. Pires Cabral’s "Arado" through the lens of Ecocriticism. Fernandes Alves, Isabel Maria
- Book Review of "Ecocritical theory. New European approaches". Astrid Bracke
- Book Review of "Green voices: understanding contemporary nature poetry". Tonia L. Payne
- Book Review of "Teaching ecocriticism and green cultural studies". Roman Bartosch
- Book Review of "The face of the Earth: natural landscapes, science, and culture". Elizabeth Dodd
- Book Review of "Religion, consumerism and sustainability: paradise lost?". Paul T. Corrigan
- Book Review of "Slow violence and the environmentalism of the poor". Anthony Chiaviello