Ecozon@ - Vol. 04, Núm. 1, 2013 
- Introduction: green countercultures. Mortensen, Peter
- Different shades of green: a dark green counterculture in Ted Hughes's "Crow". Lidström, Susanna
- “Blown away like apples by the fickle wind of the twentieth century”: counterculture resistance and the wilderness condition in Richard Brautigan's "Trout fishing in America". Anderson, Jill E.
- Surf aces resurfaced: The Beach Boys and the greening of the American counterculture, 1963-1973. Carter, Dale
GENERAL SECTION 4.1 (SPRING 2013)
- The materiality of history and the shifting shapes of memory in John Hersey’s "Hiroshima" and Alain Resnais’s "Hiroshima Mon Amour". Schliephake, Christopher Martin
- ContaminAzioni e AddomesticaMenti: "wilderness" e follia ne "L'isola di Sukwann" di David Vann. Fargione, Daniela
- Melting ice and the paradoxes of Zeno: didactic impulses and aesthetic distanciation in German climate change fiction. Goodbody, Axel H.
CREATIVE WRITING AND ARTS
- Editorial. Hoving, Isabel
- Dark water. Marwick, Michael Maarten
- Blackened earth. Markwick, Michael
- Trench. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Climber. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Ravine. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Flows and scars. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Aftermath. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Creeping green. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- New growth. Markwick, Michael Maarten
- Poems. Glaser, Brian
- Soliloquy of a former harpy. Auerochs, Florian
- Poems. Griffiths, Matthew
- Book Review of "Queer environmentality: ecology, evolution, and sexuality in American literature". Anderson, Jill E.
- Book Review of "Materialism meets mysticism: Don McKay’s "geopoetical" investigations". Butler, Jonathan
- Book review of "Ecoambiguity". Karen K. Thornber
- Book Review of "Housing the Environmental Imagination: Politics, Beauty and Refuge in American Nature Writing". Farnsworth, John S.
- Book Review of "Arctic Voices. Resistance at the Tipping Point". Hennig, Reinhard
- Book Review of "Local Natures, Global Responsibilities: Ecocritical Perspectives on the New English Literatures". Autor/es
- Book Review of "Environment and Economy". Whitney, Charles; Woodward, Amy